Indulge in a guilt-free dessert with this berry and yogurt parfait recipe. It’s blood pressure friendly and bursting with delicious flavors!
Berry And Yogurt Parfait
- 2 cups of fresh mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries)
- 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 1/4 cup of honey
- 1/2 cup of granola
- Wash and dry the berries. Slice the strawberries.
- In a small bowl, mix the Greek yogurt and honey until well combined.
- In four glasses or jars, layer the ingredients in this order: granola, yogurt mixture, and mixed berries. Repeat until the glass is full.
- Top with a final layer of berries and granola.
- Serve chilled and enjoy!
- You can use any type of berry you prefer or have on hand.
- To make it vegan-friendly, use plant-based yogurt and agave syrup instead of honey.
- This recipe can be made ahead of time and stored in the fridge for up to two days.