Start your day with a tasty and healthy breakfast! Try this easy Chia Seed Pudding with Fresh Berries recipe – blood pressure friendly and delicious!
Chia Seed Pudding with Fresh Berries
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh mixed berries (blueberries, raspberries, and strawberries)
- 1 tablespoon chopped nuts (optional)
- In a medium-sized mixing bowl, whisk together the chia seeds, almond milk, honey, and vanilla extract.
- Stir well to ensure that the chia seeds are evenly distributed and not clumping together.
- Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours, or overnight.
- Once the chia seed mixture has thickened and set, give it a good stir.
- To serve, spoon the chia seed pudding into individual serving bowls.
- Top each serving with fresh mixed berries and chopped nuts, if desired.
- You can use any type of milk, including cow’s milk or soy milk, in place of almond milk if preferred.
- Add more honey if you prefer a sweeter taste.
- Make sure to mix the chia seed mixture well to prevent clumping.
- You can also add a pinch of cinnamon to the chia seed mixture for extra flavor.