Indulge in a guilt-free dessert with Frozen Bananas with Dark Chocolate. Easy to make, blood pressure-friendly, and oh-so delicious!
Frozen Bananas With Dark Chocolate
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- Toppings of your choice (e.g. chopped nuts, shredded coconut, or sprinkles)
- Peel the bananas and cut them in half lengthwise. Insert a popsicle stick into each banana half and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze the bananas for at least 2 hours, or until completely frozen.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, melt the dark chocolate chips and coconut oil together in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until completely melted and smooth.
- Dip each frozen banana half into the melted chocolate, using a spoon to coat it evenly. Add toppings of your choice immediately after dipping.
- Return the bananas to the baking sheet and freeze for an additional 10-15 minutes, or until the chocolate has hardened.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
- You can use any type of dark chocolate you prefer, but make sure it has at least 70% cocoa content for the health benefits.
- You can also swap the toppings for any of your favorites.