Looking for a heart-healthy dinner option that’s also delicious? Try our Grilled Salmon and Roasted Vegetables recipe – blood pressure friendly and full of flavor!
Grilled Salmon With Roasted Vegetables
- 2 salmon fillets (6-8 ounces each)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 yellow bell pepper
- 1 zucchini
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 red onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Cut the vegetables into bite-sized pieces and place them on a baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, thyme, rosemary, salt, and pepper.
- Roast the vegetables in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until tender and lightly browned.
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Season the salmon fillets with salt and pepper.
- Grill the salmon for 3-4 minutes per side, or until cooked through.
- Serve the salmon with the roasted vegetables.
- Be careful not to overcook the salmon, as it can become dry and tough.
- You can substitute any vegetables you like in this recipe, just make sure to adjust the cooking time accordingly.