Delicious Oatmeal with Cinnamon, Nuts, & Dried Fruit. A healthy and satisfying breakfast option. Perfect for busy mornings.
Oatmeal With Cinnamon, Nuts And Dried Fruit
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 2 cups water or milk of choice
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts (such as almonds, walnuts, or pecans)
- 1/4 cup dried fruit (such as raisins, cranberries, or chopped dates)
- Sweetener of choice (optional)
- Fresh fruit for topping (optional)
- In a medium saucepan, bring water or milk to a boil.
- Stir in oats, cinnamon, and salt. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook for 5-7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until oats are tender and mixture is thick.
- Stir in nuts and dried fruit. Sweeten to taste, if desired.
- Serve hot and top with fresh fruit, if desired.