Indulge in a guilt-free treat with our Strawberry Banana Smoothie Bowl. A refreshing dessert that’s also blood pressure-friendly. Try it now!
Strawberry And Banana Smoothie Bowl
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1/4 cup fresh berries for topping (optional)
- In a blender, add the banana, frozen strawberries, almond milk, honey, and vanilla extract.
- Blend until smooth and creamy.
- Pour the mixture into a bowl.
- Top with sliced almonds and fresh berries (if desired).
- Serve and enjoy!
- You can use any type of milk you prefer instead of almond milk.
- Adjust the sweetness according to your preference by adding more or less honey.
- Add some ice cubes for a thicker consistency.