Grilled Peaches with Vanilla Yogurt – a healthy and delicious summer dessert! Easy to make and blood pressure-friendly. Perfect for any occasion.
Grilled Peaches With Vanilla Yogurt
- 4 ripe peaches, halved and pitted
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup non-fat Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Fresh mint leaves, for garnish (optional)
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey and olive oil.
- Brush the cut side of each peach half with the honey mixture.
- Place the peaches, cut side down, on the grill and cook for 2-3 minutes, or until grill marks appear.
- Using a spatula, carefully flip the peaches over and grill for an additional 2-3 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the Greek yogurt and vanilla extract.
- Serve the grilled peaches with a dollop of the vanilla yogurt on top.
- Garnish with fresh mint leaves, if desired.
- Make sure your peaches are ripe, but not overly soft.
- If you don’t have a grill, you can use a grill pan or even a regular non-stick pan on the stove.
- Feel free to adjust the amount of honey to your liking.