Indulge in a delicious and heart-healthy Grilled Shrimp with Zucchini Noodles dinner! This low-sodium, blood pressure-friendly recipe is perfect for a nutritious and tasty meal.
Grilled Shrimp With Zucchini Noodles
- 1 lb large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 4 medium zucchini, spiralized into noodles
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes (optional)
- Fresh lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat your grill or grill pan to medium-high heat.
- In a large bowl, toss the shrimp with olive oil and black pepper.
- Grill the shrimp for 2-3 minutes per side, or until they turn pink and are cooked through. Set aside.
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and cook for 1 minute, until fragrant.
- Add the spiralized zucchini noodles to the skillet and sauté for 3-4 minutes, or until they are tender but still have some bite.
- Stir in the lemon juice, fresh basil, and parsley. Season with black pepper and red pepper flakes, if desired.
- Remove the zucchini noodles from the heat and gently mix in the grilled shrimp.
- Serve the Grilled Shrimp with Zucchini Noodles immediately, garnished with lemon wedges.